Established in 1711, the current church was built from 1802 and finished in 1825. The church has a 3-bodied bell tower connected to the church by the bell toller’s quarters, which has been converted into a baptistry. The church’s ceiling painting was done by the famed Canuto Avila and his sons.
Mass schedule in the image gallery below.
|Rates & Fees
[Comment below to suggest]
|Services & Programs
Offers regular masses
|Facilities & Amenities
Church, bell tower, baptistry
The church is recognized as a National Historical Landmark by the National Historical Institute. The United States government has provided support for the restoration of the church.
Find sights to visit faster!
What's Nearby San Guillermo de Aquitania Parish Church