I am not really fond of applying lotion. I hate that sticky feeling it leaves on my skin especially when the weather’s too hot or humid. But these past few days, I often forget to bring my precious umbrella with me and end up battling with the harmful rays of the sun. I noticed my skin became dull and darker.
When I went to the grocery store, I decided to buy a lotion. There were many choices on the shelves. Some lotions claim to whiten skin within a week which made me a bit skeptical. Then, I noticed these tiny 50 ml lotions from Jergens. I was kind of enticed with its cute and handy packaging. I picked Jergens Skin Lightening variety with Dual UV Protector which promises to lighten skin and dark spots in as early as 5 days. Hmmm.. I guess with Jergens’ popularity and reputation in the market, this little thing was worth a try.
Jergens Skin Lightening Lotion claims to moisturize and help reveal deeply luminous, visibly lighter skin. This unique formula contains a dual UV protector. Protects against the sun and gently penetrates beneath the skin’s surface to soften, lighten and maintain fairer skin in as early as 5 days.
What I like about Jergens Lightening Lotion?
- The packaging. Their 50 ml lotions are so handy, you can bring anywhere with you.
- It’s light and non-greasy. It leaves a light feeling on your skin. It also gives luminous, almost like an instant lightening effect.
- I love the scent! It has a mild and sweet fragrance that lingers on the skin for hours.
- After using it for a week, I noticed my skin’s one shade lighter. This product really exceeds my expectations.
- It’s so mild you can even apply it on your face.
What I don’t like?
It does have UV protector, but products without significant SPF content does not really protect you from long and direct exposure to the sun.
Will I buy again?
Certainly!! I am more than satisfied with this lotion and recommend it to everyone especially to those who have sensitive skin. I can’t wait to purchase my second bottle. Probably, I will be getting the bigger one.