I am not fond of wearing lipstick. I usually use it when I need to attend a formal gathering or occasion. I used to think that lipstick would only darken my lips and make me look like a faggot or a gay. But when I met this particular lipstick, my view suddenly changed. Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick by Tupperware Brand Philippines has made my lips more prominent and alluring.
I like Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick for the following reasons:
- It can last up to 5 hours as long as you are careful when you eat and drink. I once fell asleep with my lipstick on and I noticed that the pigment was still on my lips when I woke up.
- It is infused with vitamin E and protective sunscreen. We cannot just find any other lipsticks that have vitamins and can protect our lips from UV rays. It does not only make my lips look great but it keeps them healthy too.
- It does not contain lead. I tested it with my gold ring and it did not change its color, an indication that it is lead-free.
- It cannot be easily removed by water. Though it leaves a mark on my hanky or on my glass when I drink, the color is still evident and seems undiminished. I usually use petroleum jelly to wipe it off my lips easily.
- It does not have an unpleasant scent or taste. It smells (and tastes) sweet. I actually love smelling it.
- It is easy to apply on the lips. I can feel its smooth texture. It is neither sticky nor dry. It does not emphasize chapped lips. My lips feel moisturized even without applying lip gloss or lip balm.
- It has a durable casing. It accidentally slipped from my hand one time and its cap remained intact. The cap does not actually come off on its own and stain my bag when it is inside it.
- There are many shades to choose from. It is available in 15 luscious shades and 3 finishes (satin, matte and sheer). I especially like its vintage matte lipstick i.e., peachy-pink.
I only have a few not-so-nice comments on Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick and they are as follows:
- It is a little expensive (yet the quality is worth the price). Well, to me it is. It costs 330 Php and can only be purchased from Tupperware branches.
- It is not “transfer-proof.” I need to be very careful when I eat or drink so as not to remove my lipstick and blot my glass with it.
- Though its manufacturing date is indicated, the expiry date is not mentioned.
As an overall rating, I will give it 9 / 10. I can proudly say that Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick is the best alternative to expensive imported lipsticks.