Address: Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro
Website | Facebook | Other Points of Interest in Oriental Mindoro
- Ancyronyx Tamaraw, a recently discovered species in the famous Tamaraw Falls, Puerto Galera. The Buhid Spider Water Beetle indicates a healthy ecosystem as it thrives only in clean, pristine running waters of Mindoro (8/8/2013)
- If you’re running on a tight budget, Riviera Hotel in Puerto Galera is your best bet as sharmainebalagon suggested in her blog. For PhP 800.00, you get two double beds, fully air-conditioned room, cable TV and bathroom. The room could easily fit up to 6 people with 2 extra beds on request (8/2/2013)
- The richness of marine life drives scuba divers from around the world to Puerto Galera. Here’s to the Wild and Wondrous Fish of Puerto Galera, Philippines (7/10/2013)
- Top diving sites near Sabang Beach and La Laguna. (5/6/2013)
- Budget-friendly accommodation starts at PhP 2,500.00 for 6 persons at Mama Ching Lodge and others (4/22/2013)
- Beyond Galera’s white beaches. Other exhilarating activities you don’t wanna miss (4/21/2013)
- Non beach front accommodation for as low as PhP 800.00/night. Going to Tamaraw Falls may cost you around PhP 800.00 for the tricycle ride and an additional entrance fee of PhP 30-40 when you get there. Other interesting ideas covered here (4/20/2013)
- Can you really survive in Puerto Galera for only PhP 1,000.00? (4/17/2013)
Rates & Fees | Others
|Sorry, no entry available. We’re working on it.|
Please leave a G-Rated and constructive review. Angry reviews full of bad words will be deleted. Maximum of 500 characters only.
Obsolete or wrong info displayed on this page? Please help us keep it updated! Thank you.