P. Bernardo Health Center – Social Hygiene Clinic
A social hygiene clinic specializing in the detection and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) and HIV/ AIDS. The first ever social hygiene clinic (SHC) that caters mainly to males.
|Class||Government / NGO operated facility|
|Operating Hours||Mon – Fri: 8:00am to 4:00pm|
|Rates, Fees and Other Charges||Free diagnosis and treatment|
|Services and Programs||HIV/STD education and counselling, proper condom use demo, Hepa B vaccination, ARV therapy, Gram Stain Rapid Plasma (RPR), Treponema Pallidum Hemagglutination Assay (TPHA), Wet Mounts, HIV Rapid Testing (Rapid/Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay or ELISA)|
Click here to suggest a new location
No branches listed yet. Click here to send request or suggestion.
Image gallery is empty. Click here to send photos.
Suggest similar near this location
Click here to suggest a new landmark
- City Health Office, General Santos City
- Imus City Hall, Cavite
- Legazpi City Hall, Legazpi City
- Pasig City Hall, Pasig City
- Quezon City Memorial Circle, Quezon City
- RFC Shopping Centre, Las Piñas City
- Rizal Provincial Hospital, Rizal
- SM City Sta. Mesa, Metro Manila
- Tagaytay City Hall, City
- Taguig City Hall, Taguig City