Manila Social Hygiene Clinic – HIV Testing Center
Educating the community about HIV/AIDS and other STDs. To increase awareness, promote prevention and reduce the stigma of these diseases.
|Operating Hours||Mon – Thu: 8:00pm to 3:00pm|
|Rates, Fees and Other Charges||Free HIV testing and treatment for bonafied residents|
|Services and Programs||Confidential consultation and STD meds, HIV/AIDS testing and post-test counseling, dissemination of informational materials, referrals to other hospitals and peer counseling groups|
|References||Estrada calls on fellow mayors to help gov’t in stemming spread of deadly HIV. Retrieved 15 Sep 2017|
Click here to suggest a new location
Directions on how to get there
- Take LRT Line 1 and get off either at LRT Bambang Station or LRT Tayuman Station. Walk towards Quiricada Street. The clinic is in the second floor of the building across the main gate of San Lazaro Hospital
No branches listed yet. Click here to send request or suggestion.
Image gallery is empty. Click here to send photos.
Suggest similar near this location
Click here to suggest a new landmark
- City Health Office, General Santos City
- Imus City Hall, Cavite
- Legazpi City Hall, Legazpi City
- Pasig City Hall, Pasig City
- Quezon City Memorial Circle, Quezon City
- RFC Shopping Centre, Las Piñas City
- Rizal Provincial Hospital, Rizal
- SM City Sta. Mesa, Metro Manila
- Tagaytay City Hall, City
- Taguig City Hall, Taguig City