QFacts: add info
|Check In: — | Out: 12noon|
|Rates, Fees and Other Charges||750.00 (3 pax; double occupancy; daily rate)|
|100.00 (cooking stove on request /day)|
|14,500.00 – 15,500.00 (monthly rate)|
|Facilities and amenities||Air-conditioned rooms: single or double occupancy, private bathroom with hot shower, telephone, refrigerator, cable TV, kitchen utensils, electric stove on request (Php100 /night), dining table|
Not accurate Click here to suggest a new location.
Nothing to display. Click here to suggest a new branch location.
Nothing to display. Click here to send request or suggestion.
Click here to share your photos in this gallery.
Suggest similar near this location.
Click here to suggest a new landmark.
- Ayala Mall and Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
- Basilica del Sto. Nino Church, Cebu City
- Cebu Doctors Hospital and Cebu Provincial Capitol, Cebu City
- Cebu Normal University and Cebu City Sports Complex, Cebu City
- Cebu North Bus Terminal, Cebu City
- Cebu South Bus Terminal, Cebu City
- Chong Hua Hospital and Fuente Osmena Circle, Cebu City
- Department of Foreign Affairs, Mandaue City
- Downtown Cebu and Colon Street, Cebu City
- General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City
- JY Square and Lahug Area, Cebu City
- Mactan Cebu International Airport, Lapu-lapu City
- Pier 3, Cebu City
- Professional Regulation Commission, Mandaue City
- SM City Cebu, Cebu City
- SM Seaside, Cebu City
- Talisay City Hall, Talisay City
- University of Cebu Mambaling Campus and Mambaling Cebu City