Warm and cozy hotel blended with a classic touch of hospitality.
QFacts: add info
|Rates, Fees and Other Charges||899.00 (1 pax) – Standard Single | 950.00 (2 pax) – Standard Double|
|1,200.00 (2 pax) – Superior Double | 1,250.00 (2 pax) – Superior Twin|
|1,400.00 – Deluxe Room|
|1,650.00 – Suite|
|150.00 (extra person)|
|Facilities and amenities||Fully air-conditioned rooms, Hot and cold water system, Color TV set with Cable Connection, Free WI-FI Internet Access, Telephone in every room, Room Service, Elevator, Mini-Refrigerator ( in some rooms ), Electronic Safety Deposit Box ( in some rooms), Automatic Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems, Standby generator for lights and air-conditioning system|
Not accurate? Suggest a new location.
Nothing to display. Suggest a new branch location.
Nothing to display. Suggest a FB page.
Click here to add photos.
Not listed yet? Suggest similar near this location.
Not listed yet? Suggest a new landmark.
- Ayala Mall and Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
- Basilica del Sto. Nino Church, Cebu City
- Cebu Doctors Hospital and Cebu Provincial Capitol, Cebu City
- Cebu Normal University and Cebu City Sports Complex, Cebu City
- Cebu North Bus Terminal, Cebu City
- Cebu South Bus Terminal, Cebu City
- Chong Hua Hospital and Fuente Osmena Circle, Cebu City
- Department of Foreign Affairs, Mandaue City
- Downtown Cebu and Colon Street, Cebu City
- General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City
- JY Square and Lahug Area, Cebu City
- Mactan Cebu International Airport, Lapu-lapu City
- Pier 3, Cebu City
- Professional Regulation Commission, Mandaue City
- SM City Cebu, Cebu City
- SM Seaside, Cebu City
- Talisay City Hall, Talisay City
- University of Cebu Mambaling Campus and Mambaling Cebu City